Endowed with Earth and universal life force energy, Trees are the most spiritually advanced living beings on the Earth. Trees are constantly in a meditative state and the subtle energy is what they use to speak as a language.
Trees can absorb negative energy. They help open your energy channel and help them reciprocate with healing the blockages. This is the reason why sitting under a tree or living in the presence of trees feels so good. It’s the energy inside the tree that vibrates and the tree energy healing begins to make you feel peaceful, safe, secure, and stable.
The relaxing effect on your mind when you are in an area where trees are present is the process called Tree Energy Healing. The healing abilities of trees are the result of ascended vibrational frequencies, that are slow, patient, and deeper.
A relationship with the tree is a mutually beneficial one that needs to be nourished.
Healing abilities of a Tree
Taoist masters observed that besides converting Carbon Dioxide into Oxygen, trees absorb any negative energy and convert into something useful. The trees are firmly rooted in the earth and the more firmly the trees are rooted in the earth, the higher they reach the heavens above. Trees are the wisest absorbing the vital energies from the earth and universal forces from the higher dimensions.
Tree: Healer and Friend
As a spiritually advanced living being, they co-exist with nature and human beings. Trees are quite intelligent and they do have a sense of touch and feel and they have conscious emotions too. Trees have the ability to calm you down and help you let go of things that do not benefit your life. Tree energy can also end all your miseries. However, such a relationship with trees needs to build up. You need to trust the ability of the tree to heal you and believe that you will get what you desire.
Choose a Tree to work with
Trees have been used for various healing and medicinal purposes for ages, and for this, the bugger trees have always been the best choice, especially the Pine trees. They radiate Chi, nourish the blood system, strengthen the nervous system, and ensure longevity. These trees fill the soul and our spirit.
Pines are the immortal trees. Even though they are the best choice, many other trees or plants can be used for healing negative energy. The larger trees contain the most energy. Among the most powerful are trees growing near running water. Some trees feel warmer or hotter than others; some feel cooler or colder than others.
Here are certain trees that have the energy to heal and you can choose one among them to work with:
1. Cypresses and cedars lower the temperature and feed Yin energy.
2. The Willows help fight the dry winds to eliminate excess moisture from the body, reduce blood pressure, and strengthen the urinary tract and bladder.
3. The elms calm the mind and strengthen the stomach.
4. Maples fight the dry winds and help reduce the pain
5. Banyan trees (Indian Fig) purify your heart and help eliminate bodily moisture.
6. Cinnamon can remove the cold from the heart and the stomach
7. Fir tree energy help to absorb bruises to reduce sweating and first heal bone fractures.
8. Hawthorn’s help digestion, strengthen the intestine, and fight low blood pressure.
9. Birches lower body temperature, eliminate body moisture, and help detoxify the body.
10. The prunes feed, the spleen, the stomach, the pancreas and calm the mind.