We have put together an UFO test, so you can test your knowledge of the world’s close encounters with the third kind. Just go through the article and you will find the right answers below questions.
- Which US President filed an official report of an alleged UFO sighting in 1969?
- Richard Nixon
- Gerald Ford
- Jimmy Carter
- Ronald Reagan
2. Who claimed to have read USA briefing documents that described alien involvement in human affairs over the past 10,000 years?
- J. Allen Hynek
- Bob Lazar
- Jacques Vallée
- Peter A. Sturrock
3. Which actor produced a radio version of War of the Worlds that caused mass panic in the US in 1938?
- Fred Astaire
- Errol Flynn
- Orson Welles
- Clark Gable
4. And according to an astronomer in War of the Worlds, how big were the chances of anything coming from Mars?
- Ten to one
- A hundred to one
- A thousand to one
- A million to one
5. The first alien sighting in recorded history dates back to 1440BC, when the leader of which ancient civilisation reported seeing “fiery disks” floating over the skies?
6. What is the name of the New Mexico town where a “flying disc” is purported to have crashed in 1947?
- Santa Fe
- Las Cruces
7. Which Beatle claimed to have seen an unidentified flying object over New York in 1974?
8. Gardaí chased an unidentified flying object around which Irish town in 2016?
- Ali Kemal Ali
9. Hollywood was slightly obsessed with UFO movies in the 1950s, but which of these came first?
- The Day the Earth Stood Still
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Forbidden Planet
- I Married a Monster from Outer Space
10. When is official world UFO day?
- 2. July
- 24. June
- 30. Januar
- 2. November